With Easter approaching, I thought it would be fun to take the concept of math task cards and combine it with the plastic Easter eggs and make a little math skill review activity.
So, it’s super easy to prep/play…here’s what you need to do:
- Print the task cards
- Cut them out
- Place one card in each egg
- Hide the eggs
- Give each student a recording sheet
- Instruct students to find the eggs
- Students solve the problems inside each egg
- Students write the answers on the recording sheets
That’s it! I have also provided you with an answer key so that you can have you students swap papers or correct their own because…let’s face it…you don’t need ANOTHER paper to bring home and correct right before Easter break!
You can grab the Easter Math Activity HERE!
If you like the format of these math questions, these were pulled from our morning work/homework math bundles! I will link them below if you want to check them out!