When you purchase resources from Lucky Little Learners, LLC you agree to the following:
Resources will not be shipped
The resources in the shop are digital products. They will be available to you as an instant download. Products are NOT hard good and will not be physically mailed to the customer. The customer is responsible for printing and assembling the resources (or using them digitally if they are a digital resource)
Refunds and Return Policy
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via an Internet download, we do not offer refunds, returns, or exchanges. Even though refunds are not offered, we are willing to do our best to make you a happy customer. With our Happiness Guarantee, we will offer a store credit if you are not happy with your purchase so you can choose a more suitable resource. Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Reward Points Terms of Service
1. As provided in these Reward Points Program Rules (“Rules”), account holders (“You” or “Your”) do not earn
(1) Bonus Point (“Point(s)”) in the Program (“Program”) for purchases. Reward Points are earned at the rate of 10 points for every review left on the site.
2. Points have no cash value. Points cannot be exchanged for cash; may be restricted from use with any other offer, promotion or discount.
3. Your Account must be open and in good standing (i.e., not cancelled, terminated by either party or otherwise not available for Your use as a payment method) at the time Your order is received for processing. The company reserves the right to suspend Your participation in the Program until the Account is in good standing.
4. Despite the Program’s best efforts to ensure accuracy, printing and Web site errors may occasionally occur. The Program Administrator reserves the right to correct such errors at any time.
5. The Program may be modified, suspended or cancelled, and the redemption value of already accumulated Points
may be changed, at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty. Changes to the Program may include, but are not limited to, modifications that affect Point accrual and/or expire Points based on the Point term, age and expiration date of the selected options(s). Award orders must be received on or before the Program end and/or Point expiration date. Contact us for details on any current promotions affecting Point accrual or redemption options. Points may be forfeited due to Rules violations. This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes.
6. Points will be forfeited if the company shop closes.
7. The Rules are subject to change at any time without notice. The most current version of these Rules are available at the company website.
8. The Program Administrator shall resolve all questions of what constitutes a Qualifying Transaction. All such resolutions or determinations by the Program Administrator are final. The use of Your Account following receipt of these Rules will indicate Your agreement to these Rules.
9. Points are valid only for purchases made at luckylittlelearners.com. Purchases made at Teachers Pay Teachers, Teachers’ Notebook, Educents, TES, or any other marketplace are not eligible for Reward Points.
The All Access Membership gives access to all resources for unlimited access while membership is active so users can access all of our resources at a more affordable price than purchasing a license to use all of our resources. However, once membership is terminated, users no longer have rights to use the resources accessed as part of the All Access Membership, as they have not purchased an individual license for each resource.
When joining the All Access Membership you acknowledge and agree that when you sign up for a subscription plan you will be charged initially and therafter on the periodic recurring basis that you choose (e.g. monthly, yearly, etc).
Cancellation of Subscriptions
The All Access Membership is offered on an ongoing basis with a monthly or yearly subscription. Users may cancel subscriptions at any time by updating their information in their account.
Your subscription shall be terminated immediately upon cancellation, and you shall not receive any refund. You shall not be charged after a cancellation.
These resources include a single-use license. This means they are for the use of one teacher to make as many copies as he or she needs to make for personal use, and for the classes they teach. If any other educators would like to use this resource, they must purchase their own copies from the website.
All resources are © Copyright Lucky Little Learners, LLC. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction or redisdribution of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/ classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
All orders are processed using a secure server (SSL). Lucky Little Learners, LLC does not store any payment information on their servers. Any payment information you choose to save for future purposes will be stored on third party gateways (such as Stripe or PayPal) on their secure servers. Lucky Little Learners, LLC is not responsible for your payment information.
By purchasing a resource from Lucky Little Learners, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Angie Olson and Lucky Little Learners, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Angie Olson and Lucky Little Learners and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.