Download our FREE color by number sheets, featuring six pages of math engagement for 2nd graders!
Love finding ways to keep your students engaged during independent work? Then do we have a new FREEBIE for you! Our free color by number sheets feature six pages of math engagement!
- Grab the free math coloring sheets
- Why use color by number sheets?
- Ways to use the free coloring worksheets
Why use color by number sheets?
Students love a variety of independent activities to keep learning fun. Color by number sheets are a great option. They are self-checking (students should be able to see if they have colored something wrong), are a variety of (seasonal) designs, and provide skill practice. Our latest freebie supports addition and subtraction skills.
Ways to use this FREEBIE
So, how can these sheets be successfully used in the classroom? There are a couple ways!
1. Use as an individual math station
These sheets can be completed independently, and checked by the teacher with a quick glance.
2. Practice 2-digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
Each color by number sheet includes a variety of 2-digit math problems with and without regrouping. Half of the sheets are addition and half of the sheets are subtraction. Each sheet comes with an answer key as well. Perfect for quick and meaningful sub plans, homework, or early finisher assignments!
3. Differentiate more easily with one of our seasonal packs!
Each student in the classroom may need work on a different math skill. Lucky Little Learners has you covered! The skills covered in the color by number packs include:
- 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- 3-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Basic Facts
- Fall Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Fall Themed Addition & Subtraction to 18
- Spring Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Summer Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Winter Themed 2-Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Winter Themed Addition & Subtraction to 18
Ready to get these free color by number sheets rocking in the classroom? Get your FREEBIE by clicking below!
These free color by number sheets are great for addition and subtraction review. If you are interested in learning more strategies for teaching math facts, check out: strategies for teaching addition, teaching addition with regrouping, and math fact strategies for 1st and 2nd grade.