This instructional pack was designed to help you scaffold your instruction and bring activities into your classroom that will help your students master main idea and supporting details. These activities will move your students progressively towards a stronger understanding and, ultimately, greater independence when it comes to identifying main idea and key details.
- Student Anchor Charts and Graphic Organizers (5 templates)
- Main Idea & Supporting Details Crafts (4 different crafts)
- Mystery Bags (3 different activities)
- What’s the Main Idea Activity (print or use digitally)
- Word Sorts (6 sorts with a total of 108 words)
- Which Detail Does Not Belong Activity (print or use digitally)
- Download the preview file to see more!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources…
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com