How do I login to my store account?
If you already have an account on Lucky Little Learners, click My Account link at the top right hand side of our website. Next, simply enter your email or username and your password. Once you’ve entered the information, click LOGIN.
If you can’t remember your password or username, click the Lost your password? link underneath the Email or Password fields, and we’ll send you an email link to reset.
If you do not have an account with us yet, fill out the Register section on the right hand side.
If you’re having trouble remembering your username or password, and you’re not getting password reset emails, we can help.
What do I do if I forgot my username or password?
If you forget your username or password, you can go to your Account page and click on “Lost your Password?”. This will trigger a reset email from Lucky Little Learners.
Can I change the email address in my account?
YES! Make sure the email address that you’ll use is not yet connected to any account on Lucky Little Learners.
To edit an info, LOGIN to your account and choose ACCOUNT DETAILS from the left hand side. Edit your info and remember to click the SAVE CHANGES button.
I can’t login. What will I do?
If you’ve put your username and password in to the form on the LOGIN page, but are still having trouble, there are several things to look out for:
- Be sure that you are using the correct uppercase and lowercase for your login information.
- Be careful not to add extra spaces accidentally, especially if you’re copying and pasting your login information from somewhere.
- If you have more than one account, check that you aren’t mixing up the usernames and passwords.
- Check with your network administrator or tech support to see if there’s a firewall set up by your school that blocks the use of outside sites. If there is, you may want to log in from a different computer, outside of school. If you’re unable to log in because you’ve forgotten your username or password, read about how to reset those above. If you’re still unable to log in, please contact our support team.
What is a zip file?
A ZIP file is a folder containing multiple files that are compressed. It allows you to transfer many files at once, and minimizing the file size. Both Windows and Mac OSX are able to open and uncompress ZIP files without additional software. iPhones and iPads will require an additional app.
What if I can’t download a file?
Download issues may occur sometimes due to unreliable network connection or browser connection that may interrupt your download. If you see an error message about the network connection, you should refresh your browser and try again in a few minutes. The issue will often resolve itself. You may also try to clear cache. Also, if you’re trying to download on a school computer, please remember that some schools restrict downloading. You’ll need to download your file at home instead and save it onto a USB drive or email it to yourself.
What if I can’t open a file?
Make sure the file you want to open has downloaded completely. Large files vary in how long they take to download, depending on the size of the file and the speed of your internet connection. Bundles in particular often consist of large ZIP files that may take longer to download. And if you’re using a school computer, please remember that some schools have downloading restrictions. If you’re having problems opening a file at school, you should contact a network administrator or download and open the file from your home computer.
What if my file isn’t printing correctly?
First, determine what file type you’re having trouble printing. If it’s a ZIP file, you’ll need to uncompress the file first before you can print the components. Here’s how you can open a Zip file.
- Right-click on the unopened ZIP folder.
- Choose “Extract All” from the menu that opens.
- Choose a destination. This is the place where you want to keep the unzipped files. You can choose “My Documents,” for example.
- Click “Extract.
If the file is a PDF, especially a PDF with a lot of graphics, it may look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly. If you’re having trouble printing a PDF, please be sure that you’re opening the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can find it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/. Once this application is downloaded and installed to your computer:
- Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Click “Print”
- In the “Page Sizing & Handling” section, select “Shrink Oversized Pages” if needed
- Click on “Advanced”
- Check the “Print as Image” box
- Print the document
What if my PDF is blurry?
This could be due to one of two issues:
- You’re not using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF. You can download it for free here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (it’s available for both Mac or PC). Once you download and install Reader, open the PDF again.
- You’re using a Mac, and your default PDF viewer isn’t Adobe Acrobat Reader. Macs use an application called Preview by default, which may not work 100% with all PDF files. If your Mac opens the PDF on Preview, follow these steps to open your PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed
2. Highlight the PDF you want to open
3. Go to “File” at the top of your screen
4. Choose “Open With”
5. Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader”
After installing Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may be prompted to make it the default program for opening PDF files. It’s a good idea to say yes, so it’ll be quicker the next time you view or print.
How do I open a PDF with Adobe Reader on a Mac?
You’re using a Mac, and your default PDF viewer isn’t Adobe Acrobat Reader. Macs use an application called Preview by default, which may not work 100% with all PDF files. If your Mac opens the PDF on Preview, follow these steps to open your PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed
- Highlight the PDF you want to open
- Go to “File” at the top of your screen
- Choose “Open With”
- Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader”
Can I let another teacher use one of my purchases?
No. My resources are for personal use/single classroom use only. Single purchase may not be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, sold or edited without direct permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Act. All of my contents are under copyright protection including all texts, graphics, content, and fonts. All graphics and fonts are also protected by copyright from their original author/artist.
Where can I access my purchases?
Do you have FREE resources?
Yes! I share my freebies via email, if you want to receive email updates, sign up here.
Do you offer promos?
What payment options do you accept?
Lucky Little Learners accepts credit cards and PayPal payments. Once you’ve added the resources you want to purchase into your cart, click “View Cart” and then select “Checkout.” Upon checkout, you’ll be able to select the payment option of your choice and follow the instructions to complete your transaction.
What is your refund policy?
All of the resources you purchase are delivered electronically. You can’t return a PDF, Word document, or other file once you’ve downloaded it. For that reason, all sales on our website of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
We understand though that things don’t always go as planned, so we offer refunds in a few limited circumstances. If your purchase falls into one of the exceptions listed below, you may be eligible for a refund. Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
– Damaged file or missing content
– A resource preview and/or description misrepresents what is actually contained in the resource.
– Duplicate Purchase
If your purchase meets these guidelines, you can send us an email at email@example.com. Your request will be reviewed, so be sure to include the resource name, your concerns about the resource, and any specific examples or details you might have. Screenshots are welcome!
I don’t see the answer I need here. What do I need to do?
If you can’t find an answer to this FAQs page, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. Please offer as many details as possible when making your request, so that we can provide our most efficient assistance. Thank you!
SHOP OUR PRODUCTS
350+ teaching resources that will increase engagement and lead to mastery!